Meet Jackie Pilossoph!
Author of: “FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE”, “JACKPOT!” and “HOOK, LINE AND SINK HIM”
She is also a Freelance newspaper reporter, columnist and corporate writer.
25 THINGS ABOUT JACKIE:
1. My favorite writing time is at 5 a.m. I especially like when it’s freezing outside and dark still.
2. I can’t function until I have my first cup of coffee in the morning. Seriously.
3. I have this purse which happens to be my all time favorite bag I’ve ever owned, and at least three times a week, someone says, “I love that purse!”
4. My favorite wine is Nubilo Icon Savignon Blanc
5. I have a Series 7 license and I used to be a stockbroker.
6. I didn’t have my first child until I was 36 years old. I had my second at 38.
7. Historical Holocaust and other historical fiction are my favorite genres.
8. Homeland is the best show that’s ever been on TV.
9. I still watch Grey’s Anatomy.
10. The best boss I ever gave me this advice: “Just do the best you can, and work your hardest. That’s all you can control when it comes to work.” I never forgot that.
11. I never kissed a boy till I was 16. Is that really old?
12. “When Harry Met Sally” is my all time favorite romantic comedy movie. “Something’s Gotta Give” is a close second.
13. My sister is my very best friend in life, and the one person I always feel I can count on.
14. I’ve had so many different careers, and being an author/writer is by far my favorite.
15. I can wiggle my ears better than anyone I know.
16. Three is my lucky number. I can’t even begin to give the reasons why.
17. I’m more in love right now than I’ve ever been in my life with anyone.
18. My parents have been married for over 50 years.
19. Tall decaf no-foam latte is my afternoon Starbucks order.
20. I’m not a cat person. I love dogs, but I don’t want one.
21. If I’m shopping and I see something I want that’s really expensive, I have a rule. I always sit on it for 24 hours and if I still want it, I go back.
22. I can’t stand people who don’t vote, and then talk about a candidate with passion.
23. I hate bad drunks.
24. I walk around the house wrapped in a blanket for most of the winter.
25. When I want to treat myself, I get a massage.
Connect with this Author!