**Books are free for a LIMITED time. Be sure to check price before checkout.**
Eight stories with a common theme—the wonder of finding love—sweep the reader into sensuous worlds where ordinary people discover, or rediscover, love. Foolish love, forbidden love, married love—even murderous love, each story is a seductive jewel populated with characters that seem like someone we could know—or someone we could be. Each of the stories in this collection is an exquisitely rendered portrait of people from a broad range of ages each proving that passion and love are eternal, regardless of life’s far-ranging challenges.
- My Last Romance – Back in the day Silvio Santini was the hottest dance band leader in the South and Ruby was the voice that drove the men wild. It’s a lot of years later when Ruby chances upon a vintage copy of their biggest hit. Memories come flooding out and with them comes a stunning revelation.
- Asa – When you are over eighty and have loved the same man all your life it doesn’t do to dwell over-much on the measures you had to take to keep him yours.
- Damian – She was an artist, he was a fisherman. Together they were magic, regardless of the cost.
- Danse Avec Moi – She loves her sophisticated husband for his elegance and charm. Then he takes her back to his bayou home and teaches her how to dance.
- The Haven – She never planned to fall in love with her husband’s childhood hero. She could never have believed how loving him would alter all of their lives.
- Waiting for Lindy – On a rainy, wind-swept Cape Cod night, a shopkeeper waits for his lover spending the time talking with his son about life, loss, and the mysteries of love.
- Flynnie and Babe – Whenever Babe needed a shoulder to cry on Flynnie’s was right there. It took her long enough to realized that Flynnie was right there, too.
- Treat Yourself To The Best – Fifi just doesn’t get it. She spent her entire life running away from home and now her adorable young husband just can’t get enough of going back there.